Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
5750 Will Rogers Road, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States
3.4/5 (258 reviews)
Stay with us in Midwest City, just minutes from the legendary Bricktown district
Our OKC hotel is a haven for guests who desire both the comfort of a Sheraton and vibrant nightlife. As the only full service hotel in the area, we pack a lot of great features into our hotel so that you can pack light. Our 151 guest rooms are beautifully appointed for absolute relaxation. Enjoy a room on our club level with upgraded amenities and access where you can enjoy daily breakfast, and a full range of business supplies and services. Work or play, our rooms are designed to let you relax and gain the energy to do it all again each morning.
Experience the best that Oklahoma City has to offer. Enjoy live music, entertainment and dining at Bricktown. Learn your favorite critters from the inside out at the Museum of Osteology. See how the West was won at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum. Whether you enjoy sightseeing in the day or dancing through the night, you'll feel right at home at our OKC hotel.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Exclusive AAA Member Rates
AAA/CAA members are invited to explore Midwest City and indulge in exclusive offers. Select from the following offers by clicking Book Now below:
- Enjoy a special AAA limited time offer with rates from $89 per night.
- Enjoy rates from 10% off per night plus complimentary Breakfast for two.
- Enjoy special rates plus Exclusive access to our Club Lounge
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 258 verified guest reviews
59%of our guests
recommend this hotel
1. Ample free parking
2. On the evening of our stay the club lounge served 2 hot vegetable dish options, a hot appetizer, and a hot beef dish along with pasta salad and cheesecake. Complimentary beer and wine. One of the better club lounge offerings I have experienced at a Sheraton.
3. Front desk was polite and efficient. The front desk attendant stepped around the desk to point out the features of the hotel. Small gesture but very personal in my opinion.
4. Club floor was under renovation. The noise was a minor inconvenience but would not prevent me from staying again. I imagine the renovation will be done soon. I appreciate a hotel that regularly renovates.
Sheraton Midwest City Hotel is located at 5750 Will Rogers Road, just minutes from Bricktown distric.
- Tinker AFB
- Brookside Golf Club
- Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Choctaw Creek Golf Course
- Coca-Cola Bricktown Events Center
- Hidden Creek Family Golf Course
- James E. Stewart Golf Course
- John Conrad Golf Course
- Lakeside Golf Course
- Tinker Golf Course
- Trosper Park Golf Course
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- Museum of Osteology
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
Planning Reed Conference Center hotel meetings couldn't be easier
Offering 30,000 sq ft of meeting space in our adjacent Reed Conference Center, a campus-like atmosphere and beautiful outdoor meeting spaces
- 30,000 square feet of meeting space
- Outdoor Function Space
- Free Parking
- Onsite Dining